Probity Pools performs swimming pool maintenance, repairs and renovations.
We maintain hundreds of residential swimming pools and are excited to customize a service package that meets your needs. During each maintenance visit, your swimming pool will be cleaned, undergo chemical testing and treatments, and your equipment will be inspected and maintained.
Some of the unique features of our maintenance are:
- Door Hangers: During each visit, a door hanger will be left informing you of services conducted, chemicals added, and wait-to-swim time, if necessary.
- Uniformed Technicians: A uniformed technician with a collared shirt, matching pants, and name tag will conduct your services.
- Customized Frequency of Visits: While most homeowners choose to have their pool maintained on a weekly basis, some choose to have their pools serviced multiple times per week. The choice is yours.
Keeping your pool clean is our priority, and we do whatever it takes!
Some of the specific activities include:
- Cleaning tiles with tile soap
- Emptying the skimmer basket(s)
Swimming Pool Chemical Testing & Treatment
A perfectly balanced pool is essential for safe swimming. Each pool service visit includes chemical testing the water for pH, total alkalinity, and chlorine levels. Pool water is tested for stabilizer (cyanuric acid) once a month or more often if needed. Additional chemical testing to determine levels of salt, phosphates, and calcium are periodically conducted.
Chemicals included as part of the maintenance are:
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Occasionally, your swimming pool will require additional chemicals and you will be contacted.
During each visit your equipment is inspected to ensure it is working properly. Inspections and maintenance consist of:
- Checking the pool pump
- Inspecting the chlorinator or salt cell
- Acid washing the salt cell as needed
- Cleaning / back washing the filter as needed
Each technician carries an inventory of the most commonly used pool parts. The technician will conduct any necessary minor repairs or adjustments. On-the-spot repairs minimize down-time of your pool and reduce the overall cost of repairs. These are not common and are typically only a few dollars. If your pool requires a significant repair, we will shut down your pool and will seek your approval prior to conducting the repair.
Our pricing is extremely competitive and will vary based on your pool. Just contact us, and we can provide an exact quote promptly.
Our staff is trained and licensed to address any repair your pool may need. Some of the most common repairs we conduct are:
- Pump repairs/replacement
- Motor & seal replacement
- Filter repairs/replacement
- Salt Chlorinating System repair & installation
- Valve repairs
Swimming Pool Renovation & Enhancements
No swimming pool renovation job is too small or too big. If you’re looking to add a heater, convert to salt water chlorination, or refinish your pool’s surface, we have the staff and partners to complete ANY swimming pool renovation. We offer the convenience of a single phone call to us, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We proudly carry Pentair, Hayward, Zodiac, Rheem, and all major brands of pool products.